Monday, July 03, 2006

Fathers Day



I couldn't resist not posting about Father's Day. We had a good time. Jonny enjoyed opening his presents from the boys and he got to relax on the hammock.



I think the best part of the day, however, was when he got out the slip n slide for the first time. This thing has changed since we were kids. There is now a blow up area on the end to keep you from continuing to slide right off the thing and into the scratchy grass thus preventing many cuts and scrapes. Kids these days are such wimps! Anyhow, Jonny was helping Dylan slide down and I casually mentioned maybe he should slide down with Colin. The next thing I knew, Colin was sliding on the slip n slide on his own! UGH! I got pretty peeved until Colin got to the end with this huge smile on his face. I think we have found out who the daredevil of the family will be!


No comments: