Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CATCHING UP!!!

Phew! I am far behind! After our Kentucky trip, Jonny had a conference to go to so I hung out with Arati, Thomas and Neil. Neil and Colin are only 2 weeks apart! I think Colin had a bit of hair envy cause Neil has a great head of hair!


Once Jonny got home from his conference, we had a few days before we got back on a plane and went to Wisconsin for Jonny's next interview. Dylan was funny because on one of the trips, he insisted on sitting in the single seat by himself. He was drawing and telling us about everythiing he saw out the window and then, all of a sudden, it got really quiet. We looked over and there he was...fast asleep! I have to say, Milwaukee was really nice...it reminded me of Pittsburgh with all the big yards and trees. Medical College of Wisconsin just happened to have a special employees night at the zoo so we got to tour the Milwaukee Zoo for free and without the crowds. I also got to meet up with some more "imaginary friends" in Chicago on a day trip we took. (Will post those pics later)

OK, more entries to come soon!

No comments: