Thursday, January 31, 2008

January flew by in a blur!

Happy Birthday Carrie!

A pink turtle neck that Dylan picked out for me all by himself!


The other part of my birthday was the following weekend when Arati and I had a girls weekend full of scrapbooking, girl time,shopping and just hanging out. While I was away, the boys had fun making picture frames.

They painted them and then assembled them. They look really cute! I was impressed!


I just had to include a picture of a frame that I just finished. I realized one day that Colin was 3 months old and Dylan was 3 years old andI decided to get hand and foot imprints that day. So, almost 2 years later, I finally got them in a frame.

4 comments:

Carla said...

That is a beautiful frame you made! Nice job! And how cute that the boys made picture frames. :)

andrealyn said...

That frame is awesome Carrie!

andrealyn said...

Love the frame Carrie!!

The Comin Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!!! And that frame is so cute!!