Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just in case anyone is wondering why I have gotten so far behind in posting on the blog.....here is my reason....


For those of you who do not already know, yes, we are expecting Baby #3. Pop is due March 19. We are so happy and excited. The boys are very excited....Dylan definitely is excited about the baby, Colin is excited but I am not sure he fully realizes what exactly is going to happen in a few months. I took a picture of the pregnancy test and scrapbooked it immediately (such a first for me! Thanks for the title idea Kari!). This is how I told Jonny I was pregnant!
The first trimester was really rough for me. Now that I am feeling human again, I am trying to catch up! Eventually I will be back on track!

3 comments:

Raoul and Penny said...

Congrats all of you!!!
If you are able to delay the birth with ...say... 8 days I am sure Pop will have the best Birthday ever!!! :-)

Raoul and Penny said...

Congratulations from the Netherlands!!!! Looking forward to meeting popette as i am guessing girl this time!
xxxxxxxxxxxx love penny

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!!! How are you feeling now? I should have known... a couple months ago, I told David that 90+% of the time a mommy blogger disappears for a significant while, it's because she's pregnant and feeling tired/yucky. Are you going to find out the gender? If so, please share! Either way, wahoo for you and your family!