Saturday, October 31, 2009

OCTOBER 2009

My friend Elaine and I decided to take a cake decorating class in October. We had a lot of fun with it. Here is my first project. Dylan helped me finish it by writing on it. :) He is having as much fun with this as I am!


Here is Dylan and his teacher Mrs. Barrow at a pumpkin patch field trip. He just loves her!


Owen...sitting up and having fun!


The boys in the leaves. Apparently Owen is not a fan of leaves.


Here is my final project in the cake decorating class. (I do not know why it is sideways...turns on its own when I upload it). The colors are not perfect but I am rather impressed at the fact that I can now make something that slightly resembles a flower. Onto the fondant class (when we have time! Ha!).


Evidently Colin is not a fan of "pumpkin goop."


Owen sure does like the pumpkins though!


Happy Halloween! I have three superoheros....what more could a mom want? Dylan is Ben 10 (of Ben 10 Alien Force), Colin is Woolverine (of the X-Men) and Owen is Batman!

No comments: