Thursday, April 17, 2008

COLIN'S FIRST HAIR CUT!!!!

We went to Orlando to see my mom's sister and her family. We also made it to Disney World! I am sure I will have a few posts about this trip but here is the first: Colin's hair cut.

Here is the best before picture I could find. This is on the way to the Magic Kingdom and Colin was using his sharp eyes to find Mickeys on the signs! He was so excited.


Dylan got his hair cut first. Amazingly, the barber that cut his and Colin's hair was the same one who gave Dylan his first hair cut when he was 20 months old! The barber thought it was very special that he was cutting Dylan's hair again 3.5 years later!


Then it was Colin's turn. The barber, Michal, was so good with him. Michal distracted him by letting him play with "Pixie Dust" which is really just sparkley Mickey ears. Colin was obsessed with picking them all up and putting them in a bag.


All done and getting his "First Hair Cut" Mickey ears!


Michal asked Colin if he liked his hair cut and let him see himself in the mirror! By Colin's reaction, I think he approves.


Here is an after picture (after he took off his Mickey ears) while driving at the Autopia. He really does not look too different because Michal kept a lot of his curls. He did a great job though. And now we can say that Colin has finally had his first hair cut....finally...at almost 27 months old!

6 comments:

Carla said...

Super Stylin'! Looks great, Colin!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Ohh goodness look what a big boy Colin is! Is that what it takes to get a good haircut, driving all the way to disney?? I'll have to keep that in mind.

Raoul and Penny said...

its about time dude! ;-) looking goooood!

The Comin Family said...

Looks like he really enjoyed getting his haircut!! Sounds like you all had a fun trip!!! I will be checking back for more pictures of your trip.

BMNG said...

Oh my gosh Colin sure is getting big. I can hardly believe how much he has changed since Jamaica!

Camilla said...

wait, let me get this strait. they do haircute at disneyworld??? maybe i am confused.

at anyrate seems like a great barber and the boys did such a good job! I love Colin's hair by the way!