Friday, April 18, 2008

FAMILY TIME IN ORLANDO

We were so lucky to be able to spend time with my mom's sister and her family in Orlando. It really warmed my heart to see Dylan attach himself to her. He was positively enamored. As soon as he found out we were going to see Nana's sister, he was so excited.

Here was a common sight...Dylan holding Aunt Shirley's hand.Anytime we went anywhere, he just held her hand.


Uncle Bob had a good time playing with Colin.


Dylan took everything he had learned from Disney World and made a whole speech that he told several times. He began it with "Please remain seated, no eating, drinking, smoking or flash photography." Then he went on to tell the Circle of Life that went from dinosaurs to the rainforests to the presidents. It is quite funny and I really need to get him to tell it again so I can get it on video....as long as I do not use flash photography! Anyway, here is Dylan after one of hie famous performances with Aunt Shirley and uncle Bob.


Here is my second cousin Ty, and his wife and new baby. She is such a doll! It was so nice to see everyone.


I will admit, it was very difficult to say good bye to them. Aunt Shirley reminds me of my mom in so many ways but she also reminds me of my Grandma Jo in many ways as well. Even Uncle Bob reminds me of my dad in some ways. It was a comforting trip.

No comments: