Thursday, March 05, 2009

BROTHERS
One of the things I was looking forward to was seeing Dylan and Colin meet Owen for the first time. I remember how truly sweet it was when Dylan met Colin for the first time.
Here they are coming into the hospital room.


They were totally unfazed and wasted no time in hopping up onto the bed with Owen and I.


Owen was ready to meet his big brothers!


The first thing Dylan wanted to do was to hold Owen. Once he held him, he did not want to let him go. It was very cute.


Colin was happy to just hug and kiss Owen.


Dylan gave Owen up long enough for Daddy to have a cuddle.


But he quickly took him back. Dylan is such a loving little guy. He was so upset when he had to leave to go home. He even made a sign that he hung on his bedroom door that said "I miss my mommy and Owen :( " Breaks my heart.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

awww...that last picture is beautiful! Looks like a wonderful first meeting. :)

Raoul and Penny said...

Cute pictures..!!

BMNG said...

These are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen. The love on Dylan and Colin's faces is priceless...made me cry.