Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MARCH 2009
The rest of march went by in a blur!
Here is a pic of the 4 boys in the house...not sure which one is in charge. Right now it is likely Owen who rules the roost!



Our family tradition...Owen and his first Baum Kuchen! Next year he will actually be able to eat some!


Owen and I. I just love to sit and cuddle with him! This was the outfit I bought for him to come home from the hospital...but he was not born close enough to St. Patrick's Day. :)


My 3 boys! Aren't they cute? Dylan and Colin just cannot get enough of Owen. But I am sure that will change once Owen becomes more mobile and gets into their toys!


Proud Mamma with her boys!


We were so lucky that Pinki came and helped us out for a month! She cooked dinners, played with the boys and helped out a lot! Thank you so much!


Owen's first bath. Of course he had to be dried off in his Steeler's towel from Auntie Dee and Uncle Craig!


Pinki and the boys. I think the red eyes just add to the mischief of the boys!

1 comment:

Raoul and Penny said...

You all look so happy! Is it this way all the time in the lifshitz home? If so, please send me the formula!
Wanted to call you for some time now but everytime I think about it it it is still the middle of the night at your place and then the hectic of the day makes me forget. Love you all!